- The Georgia Chapter is your advocate in the state legislature for adequate Medicaid reimbursement
- We strive to positively influence the quality of pediatric care throughout the state
- We build coalitions with other organizations to improve children’s healthcare in Georgia
- The Chapter advocates for the interests of Georgia pediatricians among private payors & government.
- Build your leadership skills via participation in Chapter committees, task forces & sections.
- For general pediatricians: Network with other pediatricians with similar interests from around the state
- For subspecialists: Develop & strengthen ties to primary care pediatricians to build referral relationships
- Stay informed of latest issues in pediatrics via chapter newsletter, blast faxes, chapter blog, and website.
- Attend the Chapter’s two major CME meetings: Fall Meeting, Atlanta and Pediatrics by the Sea, Amelia Island, FL in June.
- Strengthen your practice management and nursing care via the Georgia Pediatric Practice Managers Association and Ga. Pediatric Nurses Association, which hold 2 educational meeting each year.
- Like to teach? Participate as an Immunization educator or a Breastfeeding educator in EPIC (Educating Physicians in their Communities), a peer-to-peer, in-office education program, or host an EPIC program for your office.