For more information on the Job Bank Services, please call 404-881-5091
Search Job Listings or Register to be Listed
For GA/AAP member practices looking for a Pediatrician or Health Care Professional.
The Georgia Chapter has established an employment bank for Practices and Pediatricians and other health professionals interested in locating a Pediatrics opportunity in Georgia.
If you want to list a Pediatric job opportunity or you are a Pediatrician looking for a practice, click on a button to the right for a copy of the registration form & fax to the chapter office.
1. Practices will complete an open position registration form and return it to the Chapter office via fax, e-mail or regular mail. the opportunity will then be added to the list of open jobs listed below.
2. The practice may check the Chapter's website for any updates to our available Pediatricians list.
3. Practices with an open position will remain on the active list for 3 months from the date registered, or until the chapter is notified the position is filled.
4. Practices are asked to notify the chapter when a listed position has been filled.
For Pediatricians or Health Professionals looking for a practice:
1. Pediatrician's/other health professionals looking for a practice may complete a candidate registration form and return it to the chapter via fax, e-mail or regular mail.
2. The Pediatrician's/other health professional's information will then be added to the list of open candidates listed below.
3. Pediatrician's/other health professional's will remain on the available list for 1 year from the date registered, or until the chapter is notified that he/she has found a position.
4. Pediatrician's/other health professional's may check back with Chapter's website for any updates to our available practice opportunity list.
5. Pediatrician's/other health professional's are asked to notify the Chapter office when they accept an offer of employment.