Program Coordinator at American Academy of Pediatrics, Georgia Chapter
The Program Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and reporting on contract deliverables relating to the Educating Physicians in their Communities (EPIC) Breastfeeding Program at the office of the Georgia Chapter- American Academy of Pediatrics in midtown Atlanta. The ideal person for the job will possess strong administrative and communication skills and be detail-oriented. The salary range is $42,000 to $45,000, commensurate with skill and experience, and we offer a competitive benefits package. This is a full-time position, but qualified candidates desiring a part-time position will be considered.
Responsibilities include managing the program’s Access database and preparing reports in Excel for monthly and quarterly reporting, scheduling programs, ordering and preparing materials, invoicing, maintaining files, and assisting the Program Director in various programmatic tasks. Some occasional in-state travel and weekend work for Georgia AAP events will be required.
Program Coordinator Requirements:
• In-depth understanding of MS Office suite, particularly Access Database and Excel
• Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
• Ability to manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
• Collaborative work style; self-starter
• Professional-level verbal and written communications skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
Please send resume and cover letter to GaAAPJobs@gmail.com