The Georgia Chapter provides members with information on a variety of programs which serve children, including many via the AAP and public health sector. These include Bright Futures, Children 1st, Early Intervention, Immunizations, Nutrition, Screening and others.
- FAQ on the Updated AAP Breastfeeding Policy
- Infant Formula Shortages
- Pediatric Infectious Disease & Immunizations Conference 2022 in Savannah, GA
- Announcing the first class of Breastfeeding-Friendly Pediatricians!
- FDA Voluntary Recall: Abbott Nutrition Powdered Alimentum and Elecare Infant Formulas
- Chapter Member Jose Rodriguez, MD Speaks in Opposition SB
- Committee on Fetus and Newborn Clinical Update
- Protected: GPNA & GPPMA Syllabus