The Georgia Chapter provides members with information on a variety of programs which serve children, including many via the AAP and public health sector. These include Bright Futures, Children 1st, Early Intervention, Immunizations, Nutrition, Screening and others.
- Why Do Children Struggle With Masks?
- Committee On Environmental Health
- Addressing Social Health and Early Childhood Wellness (ASHEW) Quality Improvement Learning Collaborative
- The Pediatrician’s Toolkit for School Re-Entry and Children’s Health in the Time of COVID-19
- New! Special Edition on Youth Health Care Transitions
- Census 2020: Making Georgia’s Children Count
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resources
- 2019 HPV Vaccine is Cancer Prevention Award Winner Spotlights: Cobb Pediatric Associates