The Georgia Chapter provides members with information on a variety of programs which serve children, including many via the AAP and public health sector. These include Bright Futures, Children 1st, Early Intervention, Immunizations, Nutrition, Screening and others.
- Protected: Pediatrics by the Sea 2021 Syllabus
- EPIC® Breastfeeding Webinar On Demand Library Now Available!
- NEW Immunization QI Project for 2021-2022!
- The Pediatrician’s Toolkit for School Re-Entry and Children’s Health in the Time of COVID-19
- Project Firstline CDC’s National Training Collaborative for Healthcare Infection Prevention & Control
- May is National Hepatitis Awareness Month
- Pediatrics by the Sea – Hybrid Meeting – 2021
- Pediatric Foundation of Georgia Golf Tournament, October 20, 2021