The Georgia Chapter provides members with information on a variety of programs which serve children, including many via the AAP and public health sector. These include Bright Futures, Children 1st, Early Intervention, Immunizations, Nutrition, Screening and others.
- Our Partnership with the Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities
- Navigating Georgia WIC Webinar
- Georgia WIC Policy Changes Effective October 1, 2021
- Foundation Gives Grants to Georgia Pediatric Interest Groups
- Resources for My Practice
- Resources for My Patients
- BH2! Training Request
- EPIC® Breastfeeding Webinar On Demand Library Now Available!