The Georgia Chapter provides members with information on a variety of programs which serve children, including many via the AAP and public health sector. These include Bright Futures, Children 1st, Early Intervention, Immunizations, Nutrition, Screening and others.
- Census 2020: Making Georgia’s Children Count
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resources
- Virtual Educating Physicians/Practices in their Communities (EPIC) Programs!
- Busy Pediatric Practice for Sale
- 2019 HPV Vaccine is Cancer Prevention Award Winner Spotlights: Cobb Pediatric Associates
- GA Chapter AAP Award Winners
- PEDIATRICS-published online April 1, 2019 – Changes to WIC Program Helped Halt Increasing Obesity Rates in Children
- Upcoming Webinars…